You focus on your studies. We'll help with your tuition.
At Hawk Security, we are proud to support those who are studying to make our neighborhoods a safer place. If you are currently studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field, then you are eligible to submit a security-focused essay for a chance to win a $1000 scholarship to put toward your college tuition.
How to Apply
Please select from one of the questions below, and provide your answer in 500-1000 words.
1. How do you view the current relationship between law enforcement professionals and civilians and how do you envision impacting that relationship in your career in law enforcement?
2. What personal experiences or interactions initially attracted you to a law enforcement related career, and what do you hope to achieve from this career?
Send your double-spaced, 12-point font essay in a Word document with the file name format as "Lastname_Scholarship_2019" to Scholarship@myhawksecurity.com and include a cover page with:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Year in school
- School address
- School phone number
You must be studying law enforcement, law, criminal justice, or a related field and also:
- Be a graduating high school senior (May 2019) or freshman/sophomore in college
- NOT be related to any Hawk Security staff or extended family
- Provide your essay in the format stated above with all the required information
- Submit your application by the deadline: July 1, 2019
Hawk will review the submission and pick the winner on August 1, 2019. Winner will be notified via email where delivery of the scholarship prize will be arranged. Only one (1) winner will be picked to receive the scholarship.