Hawk Security provides a system for Texas flood monitoring in order to keep your home safe. When your home is threatened by a flood, an alarm panel has the ability to send real-time flood alerts directly to your phone or any web-enabled device. This system provides the technology to remotely turn off your water source if flooding is a potential danger. There are many reasons to install flood monitoring:
6 Reasons to Consider Flood Alarm Monitoring:
- One burst pipe has the potential to create $15,000 worth of flood damage to your home, which is the average cost for repairing water damage in homes in the United States.
- It is possible for flooding to happen in any location due to bursting pipes. When water freezes, pressure builds inside of the pipes, eventually causing it to burst.
- 850 water main breaks are reported in the United States daily.
- 70% of failures are due to water heater tanks bursting or leaking.
- It only takes 24 hours for mold to start developing in water damaged basements.
- Finally, there are many aspects of your home that will need to be repaired if there is flood damage, such as walls and insulation, flooring, cabinets, windows, and major appliances. The burden to repair all the contents of your home is costly and very inconvenient. The amount of time to repair serious damages is a serious cost in itself.
The best way to ensure that water damage isn’t a danger in your home is to install a Flood Monitoring system with real-time flood alarms. Hawk Security’s system strategically places water sensors around your home to detect a leak. We offer another feature of security that can actually turn the water off when a leak has been discovered by the alarm panel. Check out our alarm services for more information on our flood monitoring systems, including flood alarms.